Pages

Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Sending Birthday Fishes

Hello my crafty friends!  I'm here to share with you a card I made for today's daily post on the CDD blog.




I recently went to the Hollywood Bowl to watch The Little Mermaid Live - a wonderful event where the movie played with a live Orchestra and artists singing all of the songs.  So, I was inspired to make a card with a Little Mermaid theme!

I stamped a bunch of images from multiple stamp sets and colored them with Copic Markers:

Ariel:  E50, E51, E53, E93; R32, R37, R39; V01, V15; Y13, Y15, Y17; YG11, BG45, BG49;
Flounder:  Y00, Y02, Y08; B00, B02, B04
Nemo:  YR12, YR16, YR18; N00, N02;
Dory:  B24, B28, B37; Y18;
Pink Fish:  R81, R83, R85, R89;
Octopus:  BV00, BV11, V17;
Turtle:  YG23, YG17, YG67; E31, E33, E35; E23, E25, E27, E29;
Seahorse:  YR23, YR24, YR27; E35, Y35;
Seaweed:  YG93, YG95, BG13;
Coral:  R20, R22, R35; R83, R85, R89; BG45, BG49, BG75;
Castle:  E53, E55, E57, E59, R29;
Sand Dollar:  BG0000, BG000, BG05;
Shell:  E00, E02;

I die cut everything with my Brother Scan N Cut 2.  Then I cut/scored an A2 sized piece of card stock to make a side step card base (center cut is at 3in and cut from 1in to 6.5in, on the 3in side, score at 4.25 in, on the 2.5in side, score at 1in, 2in, 3.25in, 4.5in, 6.5in).  I had an absolute ball adding all of the elements.

Here are all of the CDD products that I used:

Magical Wishes
Under the Sea
Enchanted Tales

Outside Landscape Dies
Thanks for stopping by!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogger Template by Designer Blogs