Pages

Sunday, June 19, 2016

Sorry You Feel Crabby

It's time for another Linky Party at Craftin Desert Divas!



Every other Monday marks the beginning of a new Linky Party and this week's theme is 'Masculine' :)  We would love to see all of your beautiful projects that fit this fun theme!  So go ahead and craft it and link it up on the Craftin Desert Divas Blog.  Each Linky Party will have a winner and a Top 3!  The more times you link up, the more chances you have to win!

The sponsors for this Linky Party are:

One 4"x6" stamp set

One Digi Stamp of Choice

Here is the card that I created:



I struggled a bit with what products I can use for this Linky theme because of course, I couldn't help but think of stars and flags and other patriotic type items, but I wanted something out of box.  So, I scanned through my stamps and found this cute little crab and the light bulb went off  :)

I colored the crab with my Copic markers (R22, R27, R39) and cut him out with my Brother Scan N Cut 2.  Then I die cut a piece of watercolor paper, added the sentiment with white embossing powder and distress inked it using just Chipped Sapphire.  I then flicked on some water and Copic Opaque White using my distress brush.  I cut out a piece of navy card stock to create an inlaid frame for the watercolor piece.  I added some patterned paper to a card base and popped the framed crab on top.

Here are all of the CDD products that I used:

Crabby
Mix It Up

I hope you liked my card...

Cheers!

Lin :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogger Template by Designer Blogs