Pages

Sunday, June 5, 2016

Truck Load of Love

It's time for another Linky Party at Craftin Desert Divas!



Every other Monday marks the beginning of a new Linky Party and this week's theme is 'Masculine' :)  We would love to see all of your beautiful projects that fit this fun theme!  So go ahead and craft it and link it up on the Craftin Desert Divas Blog.  Each Linky Party will have a winner and a Top 3!  The more times you link up, the more chances you have to win!

The sponsors for this Linky Party are:

One 4"x6" stamp set

One Digi Stamp of Choice

Here is the card that I created:



As I've said before, masculine cards are a little out of my comfort zone - I'm so used to having little cute critters on a card!  So, I looked through all of my stamp sets looking for something that was masculine and found this truck - perfect!  I colored it using Copic Markers:  B93, B95, B97, B99, E30, E31, E33, N00, N01, N03, N05 & N07.  Then, I put some colorless blender on a micro fiber towel and dabbed it on my truck - this was a bit scary, but I really wanted it to have some texture.  I also punched some hearts and colored them using R22, R24 & R29.

I added a ground by masking off the top portion of the card and using my distress ink blender and then also lightly ran around the edges.  I then popped it on a piece of patterned paper and adhered it to a card base.

Here are all of the CDD products that I used:

Farmers Market
Mix It Up

I hope you liked my card...

Cheers!

Lin :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogger Template by Designer Blogs