Pages

Saturday, May 14, 2016

Release Blog Hop

To celebrate the new release, Craftin Desert Divas is picking 3 winners to win their choice of stamp set! Winners will be chosen at random from the comments in the blog hop. 
You have up to 4 chances to qualify to win!

  1. Leave a comment on this blog post
  2. Like/share CDD on Facebook: Craftin Desert Divas
  3. Join us in the CDD Gallery: Craftin Desert Divas Gallery
  4. Follow CDD on Instagram: Craftin Desert Divas IG



Each action qualifies for one entry, max 4 entries per hopper please! Winners will be announced on Monday on the CDD Blog.


Now let's get on with the CDD release hop with our amazing designers!


All stamps are in the CDD Shop and now available for purchase HERE.


Comet


Honeycomb

Skyfall

We also have a special priced May Release Bundle that's only available for this weekend only.

Here's what I've created for you...




I like to try to think outside the box and use my stamps in different ways.  This time, I thought it would be fun to use the castle stamp as a sand castle!  I inked up just the upper portion of the stamp and then used my Copic Multiliner to draw in the bottom lines.  I then used my Copic Markers to color it in, using lots of different colored dots for texture.  I also used both seashells from the Enchanted Tales set as well as one of the scallops from the Stitched Scallop Dies set and a frame from the Fancy Frames die set.  The sky background is a watercolor background I had in my stash.

Here are the specials for this release:

1 FREE 3x4 stamp and 1 bag of sequins for orders that are $50 or more
 before taxes & shipping. 
Offer is only good 5/13 thru 5/15 10pm MST. 
Freebies will automatically be added to your order, no special request please.

  New SEQUIN MIXES will be on SALE for $1.00 each!!!

From 5/16 - 5/23 every order will get two bags of sequins. They will automatically be added to your order, no special request please. 

 Enjoy these specials for in stock items only starting 5/13 thru 5/23 at 10pm MST. 
All stamps & Dies are made in the USA.

SVG FREEBIE 
Mindy has designed and used this adorable SVG claw machine spaceship to make her project today and we've added it to the CDD Shop for free during the 2 day hop.

We hope you have enjoyed this release and will join us again tomorrow for more design team inspiration.

Your next stop is the super talented:

Lisa B.

Here is the list for the entire Blog Hop in case you got lost along the way :)

CDD- http://www.craftindesertdivasblog.com/
Linda- http://scraphappylin.blogspot.com/  <----You Are Here!
Lisa B.- http://our2angelsinheaven.blogspot.com/
Nanne- http://nannes-creations.blogspot.com/
Steph- http://stephanie-scraps.blogspot.com/
Laurie- http://itsallcutanddie.blogspot.ca/
Leah- http://leahschaeffer.blogspot.com/
Nicole- http://teachdanz.blogspot.com/


24 comments:

  1. Like the beach sand castle scene for this Clean & Simple CAS with style card. Have a BEE-utiful day!
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Love the beach colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! Nice idea to use this castle stamp! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful scene you've created.

    ReplyDelete
  5. FABULOUS card!!!
    LOVE your PRETTY scene and colouring!!!
    THANK YOU for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your sweet sandcastle card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So so so cute!!!! Love how you used it as a sand castle! T.F.I

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well, I think it makes a perfect sand castle!! Looks like it was meant to be for sure. Love this cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous make Linda love the Kraft Kard as sand 😊

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your card and how you did the sand castle!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fun card! I am ready to head to the beach now :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your little beach scenery and using kraft for the sand is a great contrast to the blue sky.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love how it all came together. Great thinking outside the box!

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the beach and your card makes me want to take a trip.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'd love to be sitting on the beach somewhere building sand castles in the warm sunshine. This is a very cute card!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogger Template by Designer Blogs