Pages

Sunday, May 22, 2016

Hello

It's time for another Linky Party at Craftin Desert Divas!



Every other Monday marks the beginning of a new Linky Party and this week's theme is 'Create a Scene' :)  We would love to see all of your beautiful projects that fit this fun theme!  So go ahead and craft it and link it up on the Craftin Desert Divas Blog.  Each Linky Party will have a winner and a Top 3!  The more times you link up, the more chances you have to win!

The sponsors for this Linky Party are:

One 4"x6" stamp set

One Digi Stamp of Choice

Here is the card that I created:



I've been trying to practice my distress ink blending more and more and I think I am finally at a place that I feel pretty good about it.  So much so, that I used it for both the sky and the grass.  For the grass, I blended it up, flicked some water spots onto it, and then used the Outside Landscape Dies to layer it up.

Then I chose a couple of critters - one from the It's All About Zoo set and one from Wildly Cute.  I paired them up with a sentiment from The Sky is the Limit and a frame from Fancy Frames and voila!

The monkey was colored with Copic markers (E50, E51, E53, E23, and E27).  The vine was colored with E27 and YG63 and the Zebra was colored with N1, N3 and N5.

Here are all of the CDD products that I used:

It's All About Zoo
Wildly Cute
The Sky is the Limit
Outdoor Landscape Dies
Fancy Frame Dies
I hope you liked my card...

Cheers!

Lin :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogger Template by Designer Blogs