Hello friends! The theme for this Linky Party at Craftin Desert Divas is "Foodie"!
We would love to see all of your projects that fit this theme! So go ahead and craft it and link it up on the Craftin Desert Divas Blog.
Every other Monday will mark the beginning of a new Linky Party over at the CDD blog. We hope you will share your projects with us! And don't forget about the prizes! Every Linky Party will have a winner and a Top 3! The more times you link up, the more chances you have to win!
Our Sponsors for this Linky Party are:
![]() |
| One 4"x6" stamp set |
![]() |
| One Digi Stamp of choice |
Don't you just love "punny" sayings? They crack me up! I wanted the this perfect pair to be the star of the show, so I colored them with Copic Markers. (R20, R22, R24, R37; YR20, YR21, Y23; N1, N3, N5). Then I did a tiny bit of ink blending, and popped them on a kitchy background that reminds me of a tablecloth back in the day. Added the sentiment to a strip of black card stock, and voila, easy peasy!
Here are all the CDD products that I used:
| Kitchen Cuties |
| Fancy Frame Dies |
I hope you like it...
Cheers!
Lin :)
Cheers!
Lin :)






No comments:
Post a Comment