Pages

Sunday, September 7, 2014

My World is Brighter Because of You

Over the past few years, I've watched countless number of 'Make it Monday' videos from Papertrey Ink, but for whatever reason, I have never played along...until now  :)  This past week's project was just too cute to pass up:  Make it Monday #178: Back to School Easel Card.  Since I don't have kids, I put a slightly different spin on it, but the technique is the same.

Here is the card I created:


The sentiment is from Mama Elephant's 'Bling' stamp set, but I used the following Papertrey Ink supplies:  Mat Stack 5 die, Trendy Tree Top die Backyard Basics: Farm & Barn stamp set for the Wood Grain and of course PTI's Black, Kraft and Chocolate Brown card stock.

I hope you like it...

Cheers!

Lin :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogger Template by Designer Blogs