Pages

Sunday, September 7, 2014

Fall is almost here!

My favorite season of the year is Fall!  And even though I live in Southern California (the season-less State), I just love all of the fall colors, smells and food (especially pumpkins!).  So, on this lazy Sunday, I have been happily crafting away while football is on in the background and got my second wind and decided to try this week's sketch on Freshly Made Sketches:


Here is the card that I made:


I used some sweet images from Papertrey Ink's Tremendous Treats: Halloween stamp set.  I couldn't resist breaking out my markers and coloring these cute creatures!

I hope you like it...

Cheers!

Lin  :)

2 comments:

  1. This is adorable! And I love how you've colored these cute monsters. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love!! Such a cute card. Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogger Template by Designer Blogs