Pages

Tuesday, September 23, 2014

I Love Markers!

I've been slowly collecting Copic Markers for a good 4 years now.  For most of that time, my markers have just been sitting pretty waiting for me to figure out how to use them :)  Then, about 10 months ago, I took the Standard and Intermediate Certification classes (with the lovely Debbie Olson!) and I'm not sure what happened, but something clicked and now I'm completely obsessed with these markers!  I've taken several classes and workshops and have just fallen in love with coloring all over again (like when I was a kid!).

During this time, I discovered Online Card Classes and now I'm thrilled that they are having a "Copic Markers for Card Makers" class - it's like the stars are all aligned and I'm in my most happiest spot!

Yesterday was Day1 of class, and I jumped right in.  First, I filled in one page of the Color Combinations - using some of the teacher combos and some of my own:


Then, I started to practice my blending and shading with balloons and presents:


This class is going to be SO much fun!  And I figure the more I practice, the better I will get  :)

Cheers!

Lin :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogger Template by Designer Blogs