Pages

Monday, March 19, 2012

CAS-ual Fridays Challenge #44

An easy challenge?? Sure, I can do that! This week's challenge @ CAS-ual Fridays is to create a Clean and Simple project using 1. A Pattern, 2. An Image, and 3. A Sentiment. I think just about every card I make has all three of those elements (maybe that's why they are calling it "It's as easy as 1-2-3"!

Here is the card I made:


And I liked it so well, I made a variety of colors:


I used some of my new supplies from PTI for this card: The flowers in the homemade patterned paper, and the flowered image are stamps from the "Frilly Flowers" stamp set and the gorgeous sentiment is from the "Beautiful Butterflies" stamp set.

Hope you like it!

Cheers...

Lin :)

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I love the way you mixed the patterns and still kept it perfectly CAS-great job!! Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lin! What an EXCELLENT idea to use this theme for a gift set!! I love the design and it is easy enough to mass produce! So glad that you play with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogger Template by Designer Blogs