Pages

Sunday, February 19, 2012

CAS-ual Fridays Challenge #40 and Play Date Cafe Challenge #119

The past month has been super busy for me - at work and at home! But now that my vacation has come and gone, I finally have time to be crafty :) So, I checked my favorite challenge sites and decided to jump right in! CAS-ual Fridays' challenge this week is to create a clean and simple project using ribbon and the Play Date Cafe challenge is to create a project using black & white and a splash of hot pink!

Here is what I created:



I dug deep into my favorite paper crafter's (Laurie Willison) blog and found a post from November 2008 where she made a bunch of pizza boxes. I threw in my favorite PTI 'Stitches and Swirls' and 'A Little Argyle' stamp sets and the new PTI Loopsy Daisy die cuts I just received in the mail this past week and voila! A cute little package!

I hope you like it!

Cheers...

Lin :)

P.S. Here are a few of my favorite pictures from my Aulani vacation in beautiful Hawaii!

Diamond Head...


First sunset from Aulani's AMA AMA restaurant...


Me & my momma...


Sunset from Paradise Cove Luau...


Joey, Dane & I (a couple of college buddies who live in Hawaii)...


Relaxing in Aulani's Infinity Pool as the sun is starting to set...

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty!! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool project and love that bow! Thanks for playing along with us at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Utterly gorgeous! Both your project AND your photos!
    Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays this week:)

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogger Template by Designer Blogs