Pages

Sunday, March 25, 2012

PTI March Blog Hop

Once a month, Papertrey Ink has a Blog Hop using a variety of challenges. This month, the challenge was inspirational - to create a card based on this picture:


The card can be based on the colors or the patterns or whatever floats your boat. I decided to focus on the colors.

Here is the card I created:


I used PTI's 'Heart-2-Heart #1' for the coffee cups and sentiment, PTI's 'Background Basics: Medallions and Houndstooth' for the card and flower backgrounds and The Stamp of Life's 'list2write' for the notebook paper and flowers.

I hope you like it...

Cheers!

Lin :)

9 comments:

  1. Lin this is so pretty , love the way you used the coffee cups on the note paper. Pretty cut flowers too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to get my next order to add to the Heart-2Heart #1 mini. The rick-rack is a nice touch. The houndstooth is super for the flowerss.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lot of fun elements in your card! I know if I got this card I'd love to get together with you for coffee!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute! Love all the stamping that you did on this card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you used the coffee cups. I'm thinking this is a good card to Pin and case.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What fun card!!! Love the coffee cups and all the wonderful elements!! Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A great take on on the photo ~ I love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the houndstooth flowers, the rick rack die and the fact that the coffee cups are on the notebook paper. Cute! Great take on the inspiration photo :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogger Template by Designer Blogs