Pages

Sunday, January 22, 2012

CAS-ual Fridays Challenge #36 - Part Deux

Remember I said I had a weakness for Black & White cards? Well...I do and just had to keep playing around and came up with another card, this time using my all-time favorite background stamp - PTI's "Background Basics - Twinkle". Without further adieu, here is my second entry for the CAS-ual Fridays Challenge:


I love how crisp the Fresh Snow ink looks on the black cardstock! I also love how the dots of the Martha Stewart border punch match the background.

I hope you like it...

Cheers!

Lin :)

3 comments:

  1. Another beauty :) I'm glad you're having fun with this challenge, sounds like it was made for you :) So glad you played with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your "weakness", Lin! This is simply lovely in every way! So glad that you join the fun with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogger Template by Designer Blogs