Pages

Sunday, July 31, 2016

You Color Me Happy

It's time for another Linky Party at Craftin Desert Divas!



Every other Monday marks the beginning of a new Linky Party and this week's theme is 'Photo Inspiration' :)  We would love to see all of your beautiful projects that fit this fun theme!  So go ahead and craft it and link it up on the Craftin Desert Divas Blog.  Each Linky Party will have a winner and a Top 3!  The more times you link up, the more chances you have to win!

The sponsors for this Linky Party are:

One 4"x6" stamp set

One Digi Stamp of Choice
Here is the card that I created:



When I was little, there was nothing I loved more than opening up a brand new box of crayons.  I loved all the beautiful colors and the fresh tips - it always put a big smile on my face.  So, when this challenge came up, I just knew I had to make a card with crayons.  What better way to display them than in rainbow order!  So I grabbed the crayon image from the "Beyond Measure" set, colored them up with Copic Markers and added them over a half circle sun.

Here are all of the CDD products that I used:

Beyond Measure
I hope you like my card...

Cheers!

Lin :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogger Template by Designer Blogs