Pages

Sunday, July 17, 2016

Feelin' Beach-y

It's time for another Linky Party at Craftin Desert Divas!


Every other Monday marks the beginning of a new Linky Party and this week's theme is 'Masculine' :)  We would love to see all of your beautiful projects that fit this fun theme!  So go ahead and craft it and link it up on the Craftin Desert Divas Blog.  Each Linky Party will have a winner and a Top 3!  The more times you link up, the more chances you have to win!

The sponsors for this Linky Party are:

One 4"x6" stamp set

One Digi Stamp of Choice
Here is the card that I created:



I pulled out several different stamp sets to put together this scene!  I love building scenes :)  I stamped all of the pieces and colored them with Copic Markers (Crab - R22, R27, R39; Palm Trees - YG17, YG23, YG67, E53, E55, E57, E59;  Seashell - E00, E02).  I then cut them out with my Brother Scan N Cut 2.  I used a piece of watercolor wash that I had in my stash and pulled the scene together, using foam tape to pop up the crab and trees.

Here are all of the CDD products that I used:

Island Paradise
Crabby
Enchanted Tales
In Line Dies

Crazy Stitched Frames


I hope you like my card...

Cheers!

Lin :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogger Template by Designer Blogs