Pages

Sunday, May 10, 2015

Happy Mother's Day!

Sitting down to make my mom's Mother's Day Card, I knew I had to use the super cute Baby Party Animals set that recently came in the mail from Simon Says Stamp!  Watching all the previews of this set was killing me!  I couldn't wait to get my crafty little hands on this adorable set!

Here is the card I created:


Can you stand it?  I wanted to use little peek-a-boo frames, so I pulled out the Precious Polaroids dies by My Favorite Things.  Add the new SSS Falling Hearts background stamp and the Mama Elephant Happy Everything set for the sentiment and voila - card is done!

My brother and I always take my mom to Disneyland the day before Mother's Day and this year was no different - she loves it!  Here are some pictures from a wonderful day at the Happiest Place on Earth!



  


Happy Mother's Day to all!

Cheers!

Lin :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogger Template by Designer Blogs