Pages

Sunday, March 29, 2015

Lawn Fawn Day!

One of my new crafty friends, I met at Sandy Allnock's class, Natasha, told me about "Lawn Fawn Day" at Stamp Fever, in Orange, CA.  I had never heard of the store, let alone the day, but I love Lawn Fawn, so I called up right away and signed up for a make n' take!

What a great day it was!  I got to meet Kelly Marie Alvarez, make the cutest card and do a bit of damage on my pocketbook with lots of items from Lawn Fawn's newest release!



Afterwards, I was inspired to color a bunch of cute items and die cut them out so I can be ready to put together a quick card if I need to:



And here's a card that I made for my Uncle George:


I hope you like it...

Cheers!

Lin :)



4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the kind words! I often think that I'm talking to myself haha :)

      Delete
  2. Adorable cards!!! Your coloring is fantastic! And so cool that you got to meet Kelly Marie!!! How fun!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, thanks!! Kelly Marie was super sweet! Loved having the opportunity to meet her :)

      Delete

 
Blogger Template by Designer Blogs