Pages

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Goodbye 2014!

With all the year-end hustle and bustle, not only at work, but personally, I have neglected my blog!  And although I sit at home sick on this last day of 2014, I couldn't let the year end without one last post!  It has been a great year, with trips to Hawaii, New York and Seattle and spending time with family and friends, so I cannot really complain!

I have been making my own Christmas cards for the past 15 years - all of them with a Snowman.  With my love of Disney and last year's hit movie, Frozen, I couldn't help but add a little Disney Magic in my card.

Here is what I created:


I've had the Tim Holtz stamp/matching die for a couple of years now and when Impression Obsession came out with the Frozen sentiment set, it seemed like a match made in heaven!

I hope you like it...

Cheers!

Lin :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogger Template by Designer Blogs