Pages

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Pretty in Pink

This week, the challenge at CAS-ual Fridays is to create a card with PINK in it!  What girl doesn't like pink?  Throw in some yummy hexagons that I've somehow become obsessed with and well, it just makes me smile - so much, that I ended up making two cards for the challenge (see next post for card #2!)




Here is the first card I made:



A little simple, definitely CAS and undeniably cute!

I hope you like it....

Cheers!

Lin  :)



4 comments:

  1. Oooh, fabulous pink card! Love the hexagons! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmmm those hexagons caught my eye straight away!! love the shades of pink and different patterns...fantastic card :0)
    Thanks for getting crafty with us at CASual Fridays :0)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the different patterns here! It really stands out Lin. Sweet, and perfect for the CAS-ual Friday challegne this week:) Thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogger Template by Designer Blogs