Another challenge = another hexagon card! I know, but I just can't help myself! I made this card for two different challenges, Retrosketches #18 and The Play Date Cafe #138:
Great, great, GREAT combination of sketch and colors. Love the CAS card you've got going on here! Thanks for joining us at The Play Date Cafe this week, please come and share your talent again. :)
I'm a quilter, crafter, photographer, foodie and generally a happy, peppy person :) I also love everything Disney and am an avid sports enthusiast - go Dodgers, Cowboys, Lakers, Raiders & Kings!
Very Nice Card!
ReplyDeleteGreat, great, GREAT combination of sketch and colors. Love the CAS card you've got going on here! Thanks for joining us at The Play Date Cafe this week, please come and share your talent again. :)
ReplyDeleteGreat card and love the rounded corner. Thanks for playing along with us at The Play Date Cafe!
ReplyDeleteOH this is adorable! I love the hexagons! Thanks for playing along at RetroSketches!
ReplyDelete