Pages

Sunday, August 14, 2016

Sending Birthday Wishes

It's time for another Linky Party at Craftin Desert Divas!


Every other Monday marks the beginning of a new Linky Party and this week's theme is 'Watercolor' :)  We would love to see all of your beautiful projects that fit this fun theme!  So go ahead and craft it and link it up on the Craftin Desert Divas Blog.  Each Linky Party will have a winner and a Top 3!  The more times you link up, the more chances you have to win!

The sponsors for this Linky Party are:

One 4"x6" stamp set

One Digi Stamp of Choice
Here is the card that I created:




I created the watercolor background using Distress Inks and the "smooshing" technique - adding some ink to a piece of acetate, spritzing it with water and laying a piece of watercolor card stock in the beautiful pools of color.  I love how the colors just naturally blend together effortlessly.  I trimmed it down using a frame die.  I then added the sentiment.  For the bird, I stamped it and colored it using Copic Markers (C2, C4, C6, B91, B95, B97, R22, R27, R39, YR14, YR16, YR18, YG23, YG17, YG67, Y11, Y13, Y17, E55, E57 E59) and adhered it to the card front using foam tape.

Here are all of the CDD products that I used:

Flew By
Wishful Thoughts
Fancy Frame Dies
I hope you like my card...

Cheers!

Lin :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogger Template by Designer Blogs