Pages

Sunday, March 27, 2016

Happy Easter!

At this time of year, it's hard to resist not making a bunny card!  This year was no exception!

Here is the card I created:


The stamps are from Simon Says Stamp's March 2016 Card Kit of the Month.  The set is called "My Kind of Peep" - oh my gosh, can you stand the cuteness?  One of my all-time favorite kits!  First, I die cut the rectangular panel from SSS' Stitched Rectangles, then I used my MISTI to stamp the sentiment, then the Peep in the center, and then the Peeps on the side.  I did use a piece of clear acetate to make sure that the spacing/positioning was right - makes it so easy, right?

I colored each of the Peeps with Copic Markers (R20, R21, R22, Y13, Y15, Y17, V20, V22, V25).  I then cut out a piece of the awesome Perfectly Plaid 6x6 inch petite paper pack from Lawn Fawn and adhered it with my ATG gun to a piece of Papertrey Ink Stamper's Select White Cardstock (my favorite cardstock for card bases).

Simple, but oh so cute card!

Hope you like it...

Cheers!

Lin :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogger Template by Designer Blogs