Pages

Thursday, December 31, 2015

Goodbye 2015!

Well, another year has come and gone and I have once again neglected my blog - just brushed aside because of all the activity at work and home starting in the Fall!

So, of course I have to try to get in one last entry before the clock strikes midnight - although it's already midnight on the East Coast, so I may have already missed that boat!

Let me catch up on some cards I've made these past few months.

I made this card back in August:


Just love the Hawaiian themed stamps that My Favorite Things came out with.  I colored the pineapple with Copics, trying to add a little dimension to it.


I made this card for a cousin who was moving from California to Montana for a job.  Such an amazing journey he will have - I'm so proud of him  :)  I've been waiting for an excuse to use a couple of Lawn Fawn stamp sets and this was the perfect opportunity!


Next card was for a former boss/friend who retired.  I looked far and long for any stamp set that said "Retirement" and with all the stamp sets I have, you'd think ONE of them had it - nope, so I had to improvise!


Next card was made for a cousin's baby shower.  They were expecting a girl, so of course, the theme was Hello Kitty!  I brushed off a die I got long time ago from Sizzix and voila - instant card.  Well, sort of - I felt it needed a little oomph, so I hand cut a black border to help it stand out a little.  



Leila Alana Yamani was born today - what a beauty!


This next card was made in November.  I bought the Avery Elle Monsters set a while back and kind of forgot about it!  I hate when that happens, but I came across it and immediately grabbed it for this card - those monsters are SO cute!


Here's another birthday card I made in November.  I just love this Simon Says Stamp/Pretty Pink Posh collaboration that came out during STAMPtember.  I tried my best to resist it, but in the end, I was weak and had to have it!


And here's the last birthday card I made in November.  Just love this bear set by My Favorite Things, made for my mom, using her favorite colors :)


Finally, my last card is my Christmas Card, always with a Snowman and this year is no exception!  It's a simple card but that little guy took a minute to color - well, especially when you have to color 120 of them haha.

I hope you like my creations!

Cheers!

Lin :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogger Template by Designer Blogs