Pages

Sunday, June 2, 2013

Birthday Thank You Card

I have been meaning to make Birthday Thank You cards for a month now, but life has gotten in the way! Today, I was determined to at least design the card.  As I was trying to get ideas for a card, I ran into the Freshly Made Sketches Challenge!  I've never entered this Challenge Blog before, but I thought I'd give it a try!  Here is this week's sketch:


Here is the card that I created:


I just love black & white cards with a splash of color!  I also used some of my favorite PTI supplies!

I hope you like it...

Cheers!

Lin :)

4 comments:

  1. Love this! I agree -- black and white with a splash of color is a winning combination, and I love the beautiful flower on the muted script paper. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely. Great CAS card & fab colour combo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these colors together and I have that set! I may just need to copy your wonderful inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is GORGEOUS! Love the POP of red and the subtle background stamping behind the flower! Excellent take on this sketch!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogger Template by Designer Blogs