Pages

Saturday, July 21, 2012

Stamp-a-faire Morning Make-n-Take

The day has finally come - I've been looking forward to it for what seems like forever!  :)  A full day of getting my craft on and playing along with the other talented ladies from all over the world, all fans of Papertrey Ink!



Being on the west coast, I knew it would be hard to get started at the same time as everyone else (4am comes a bit too soon!), so I'm starting a little late - but better late than never right? 


Even though I've skipped ahead and viewed most of the videos posted so far, I will work on the projects in order.  The first "warm-up" project is the Morning Make-n-Take.


Here is the card that I created:




I made slight variations from the card in the video - I used Sweet Blush, Berry Sorbet and Spring Moss ink for a softer look, rounded the corners on the entire card and changed the sentiment (which was embossed with clear embossing powder).


I hope you like it...


Cheers!


Lin  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogger Template by Designer Blogs