I love this time of year - the weather is nice and cool, the skies are mostly sunny and the flowers are starting to bloom! I also love days when I have time to do some paper crafting! So today, I decided to combine a couple of challenges using the colors of Play Date Cafe's Challenge #127 and the sketch from Retro Sketches Challenge #7:
Here is the card I created:
Once again, I had fun creating my own background - this time with 4 different PTI sets: Flower Fusion #12, Turning a New Leaf, Mat Stack 5 Collection and Lovely Leaves. At first I thought all the different colors would be too much for this conservative girl, but actually, it came out very pleasing.
I hope you like it...
Cheers!
Lin :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





LOVE your CAS approach to both challenges. The red just pops!!! Great card Lin! So glad you played along with us at RetroSketches this week!
ReplyDeleteExcellent card and great choice of colours for Play Date.
ReplyDeleteLOVE those button centers of the flowers! Great take on both of these challenges:) THANKS so much for joining in the fun and playing along with us over at the PDCC:)
ReplyDeleteLin, I love your fun happy card! Thank so much for playing with us at RetroSketches!!!
ReplyDelete