Here is the card I made:
For CFC #18, the book that inspired this card was David Nicholls' "One Day", a story of two people seen over the course of many July 15th's and how they discovered what they are looking for, was there all along. It's a bittersweet journey with touching moments and I think these colors go along perfectly with the storyline. For PTI's MIM technique, I used a flower from their Limited Edition 'Iconic Images' set to create the background pattern.
Supplies:
Cheers!
Lin :)






A beautiful card, perfect for the PDCC challenge! I love your clean approach to this design. :)
ReplyDeleteI love the striking background with the circle, Lin! BEAUTIFULLY done! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays! Hope to see more of your fabulous work!
ReplyDeleteBEAUTIFUL card Lin!! I appreciate all the stamping work that went into this beauty!! Thanks so much for joining us at The Play Date Cafe :)
ReplyDeleteA great CAS card. Love your stamped background. Thanks so much for playing along at The Play Date Cafe.
ReplyDeleteNeat! The background design goes really well with the bold leaves. THanks for playing with us at The Play Date Cafe. :)
ReplyDeleteVery pretty!
ReplyDeleteThanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
Laura
Beautiful design! Love the focal point :) Thanks for playing this week at CAS-ual Fridays!
ReplyDeleteVery pretty!Great job with the background technique.
ReplyDelete