Pages

Monday, June 6, 2011

CAS-ual Fridays Challenge #5

The challenge this week on CAS-ual Fridays' Blog is to create a Clean and Simple card based on this sketch:


Here is the card I made:


Lucky for me, I just bought some goodies at my favorite Scrapbook store, Scrampers and I've been dying to make a card using banners for the longest time, so this challenge gave me the perfect opportunity.

Stamps: Friendly Flags (Hero Arts), 'Just a Note' (Impression Obsession)
Paper: White and Sky Blue (DeNami Design)
Ink: Tuxedo Black and Paris Dusk (Memento)
Misc: Copic Markers, Twine, Fence Border Punch (Martha Stewart)


Cheers!

Lin :)

7 comments:

  1. LOVE this card!
    Great take on my sketch!
    Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful. Love your banner and picket fence!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lin, I just posted my card for CAS-ual Fridays and noticed your card. We had similar ideas. :) Yours is super cute! I Love the picket fence.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Lin! This is so cute with the picket fence and banners! Love this cheery card! So glad that you play with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab use of banners for this sketch, love the picket fence trim :)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute - love the banner and the fence is a great way to flip the sketch!! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays. Looking forward to having you play with us again!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun, Adorable and perfectly CAS! Love it to pieces :) Thanks for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogger Template by Designer Blogs