Pages

Monday, May 23, 2011

PDCC #82 & CAS-ual Fridays #3

Ahh, another week, another set of challenges! I'm entering this card in Play Date Cafe's beautiful color inspiration and CAS-ual Fridays' Bring the Bling challenges!



Here is the card I made:



I just LOVE this color combination so it was easy to dive right into! I created my own background by using a beautiful Stampendous clear stamp set. For the sentiment oval, I sponged the edges, stamped/embossed the sentiment and added some yummy bling to complete the card. Hope you like it!

Stamps: Dotty Daisy (Stampendous), 'Follow Your Dreams' (Impression Obsession)
Paper: Banana Cream (Lasting Impressions), Chocolate Brown and Sky Blue (DeNami Design)
Ink: Rich Cocoa (Memento), Island (Fresh Ink)
Misc: Ribbon (DeNami Design), Marvy Punches, Jewels, Embossing Powder (Stamp LaJolla)


Cheers!

Lin :)

9 comments:

  1. Lin, these colors are just singing for you :) Wonderful job with them and the bling is the perfect touch. Thanks for playing with us at The Play Date Cafe and CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. DELIGHTFUL!! I love the blue gems adorning the oval sentiment! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty and soft card! Thanks for playing along at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card! I love how you've created your own background. Thanks for playing along with us at the Play Date Cafe this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the bling surrounding your embossed sentiment. Very pretty! Thanks for joining us at The Play Date Cafe. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely work!
    Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful use of DP and those gems. Thanks for joining us at The Play Date Cafe and CAS-ual Fridays.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful! Love that background you created! Super! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is beautiful Lin! Love the gem encrusted sentiment panel and your home made paper is lovely! Thanks for playing along with us at the Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogger Template by Designer Blogs