Pages

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Monochromatic - DeNami Blog Hop

Hello Blog Hoppers! I'm so glad you've made it this far! You are officially half way through this hop of amazing and talented ladies :)

DeNami April Blog Hop
  

If you're hopping along in order, you just came from Dana Seymour's blog and if you've gotten lost along the way, just head back over to the DeNami Design blog for the complete list of participants.

Here is my card:


I've had a vision of this card for some time and finally took the time to make it a reality. It was sooo much fun to create - I just kept adding elements and changing things around until I got it just the way I wanted it, including paper piecing the flowers/cloud and adding the jewels in the centers of the flowers. I hope you like it :)

Stamps: Retro Daisy (Endless Creations), Jar and Grass (Stamps by Judith), Small Cloud (DeNami Design), Hi There (Savvy Stamps)
Paper: White & Celery Cardstock (DeNami Design), Lilykate (BasicGrey), Green #2 (DCWV)
Ink: Bamboo Leaves (Memento), Smokey Gray (Versafine)
Misc: Copic Marker, Jewels


Don't forget that DeNami Design is giving away TWO gift certificates to lucky hoppers who comment along the way! Thank you for hopping by, your next stop, is Debbie Marcinkiewicz' blog.

Cheers!

Lin :)

43 comments:

  1. Love it! I saw the glass jar stamp at a show and couldn't figure our how you would use it. You hit it right on the head. Your card can be used for so many different occasions. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very springy, and I love the little glass jar!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great monochromatic card! I love the spring colors, how you used the PP for the flowers also, and the added bling is perfect! Beautiful card! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now I want the jar stamp! This card is so adorable! I love the colors, I simply love it! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your card! I love the jar and the patterned paper on the flowers, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lin, LOVE all the thought that went into this CUTE card! LOVE the colors and the way you paper pieced the flowers and clouds! LOVE EVERYTHING about this card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute card! I makes me wish summer would hurry up and get here. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those paper-pieced flowers are super sweet! THanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a sweet, delicate design, Lin.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have never seen the jar stamp. Oh what you could do with it. I love your card and the colors you used.
    cstephenson at q dot com

    ReplyDelete
  11. VERY cute card! Love the paper piecing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this card. I am already making plans to CASE it. I love that the flowers are the same pattern as the background.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What an elegant, versatile card - love it! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a fun card, Lin! That patterned paper is so pretty, and I love the way you incorporated the Small Cloud!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very sweet! Love the idea and great way to pair the stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awwwwwwww . . . that is just SO sweet! I love the color you chose for this beautiful monochromatic card. :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very cute. I love those Basic Grey papers and the paper piecing.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love everything about this card, SUPER CUTE!! Love that jar stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Loving the spring green color...it looks great. !

    ReplyDelete
  20. Fabulous! Love the paper piecing on the flower...what a great touch!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love this one! Those paper pieced flowers are dynamite.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Awesome...

    Rebecca
    brrck@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Very pretty. I just love the little glass jar.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wow Lin so cute! I love the patterned paper you used!

    ReplyDelete
  25. So cute! Love the patterned paper..and that jar has so many possibilities!

    ReplyDelete
  26. BEAUTIFUL paper piecing job (all those petals must have been difficult to cut around!) and I like the rhinestone centers too!

    ReplyDelete
  27. I love flowers!! I am quite the addict! Love this design.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Looks like a fun card! Those flowers are so pretty cut out.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Love the green, and the little scene you've created!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Super cute! LOVE those paper pieced flowers with the bling in the centers!! And such a creative use of the small cloud image!!! GREAT work!

    ReplyDelete
  31. What a sweet delicate cheery springy card!!!!! Love the paper piecing. Thanks for sharing. joy4umetoo at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  32. Aww, so cute! And I love the patterned flowers! Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  33. So pretty! Love the idea of the flowers in the jar!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Gorgeous color choices Linda, and I can see how this might have taken you some time to execute, but WOW! It packs a punch!

    ReplyDelete
  35. oh I just love this card. It is so creative.

    ReplyDelete
  36. Great card. I love how the flowers are coming out of the jar. So creative. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Great paper piecing....love your colors!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Like the matching flowers and base.

    ReplyDelete
  39. Love the flowers in the glass jar! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  40. You have so many pretty things going on in this card - the color, the paper piecing, the touch of bling... it's so lovely! :o)

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogger Template by Designer Blogs