Pages

Monday, March 14, 2011

DeNami Sketch Challenge #07

My second DeNami Sketch Challenge - I'm getting more experience under my belt now! The challenge is to create a card based on this sketch and using at least one DeNami stamp:


The card I created is for a friend's niece's 16th Birthday. Kristina loves purple, so I started experimenting with different colors and stamps and came up with this:


Stamps: Birthday Cake (DeNami Design), "You take the cake!" (Penny Black), Star (Stamps by Judith)
Paper: Amethyst, Lavender & White (DeNami Design)
Ink: Paris Dusk (Memento), Platinum Planet (Brilliance)
Misc: Purple Grosgrain Ribbon (DeNami Design), Fiskars Daisy Border Punch, Copic Markers


Cheers!

Lin :)

6 comments:

  1. You did a lovely job on this card, Lin! I love all the purple!

    Thanks for playing along in the DeNami sketch challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pretty punched border edge you added with the ribbon! Really great job on the sketch!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great take on the sketch! I love that border! Thanks for playing along with us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the purple, perfect for a special birthday. Great job with the sketch, the border works great for it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love purple and this is fantastic! Thanks so much for playing along with DeNami Design!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic birthday card! LOVE how you colored just the outline of the cake image!! And the sentiment is super fun too! Thanks for joining us in the DeNami Sketch Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogger Template by Designer Blogs