Pages

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

More Beautiful Buttons

I love extra credit and another opportunity to win a prize! DeNami Designs added an additional challenge to the Blog Hop - another button card! It just so happens that while I was playing around and trying to create a button card, I made this card along the way. It's using the same scroll tree, but using a different color scheme. I stamped the scattered heart stamp three times - once straight on and one diagonally on each side - I love that the hearts are falling out of the tree :)


Stamps: Scroll Tree (Hero Arts), Scattered Hearts (Printworks)
Paper: Bazzil Basics, Lasting Impressions
Ink: Onyx Black (Versafine), Warm Red (ColorBox)
Misc: Buttons, Copic Markers


Cheers!

Lin :)

3 comments:

  1. Love it! The hearts falling is very cool. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute!! Love the addition of the hearts to the tree.

    Thanks for playing along in the button challenge!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogger Template by Designer Blogs